Dulux Roofguard is a specialized paint for roofs to provide excellent protection against our climate in South Africa on all types of roof surfaces. This product contains Solarflex* which not only ensures UV protection, but also protects against weather damage.
Features & benefits:
- High quality acrylic finish
- Excellent adhesion (also resists peeling and flaking) to galvanized steel, fibre cement and cement roof tiles
- Solarflex – Colour fade and UV Resistant
- Hard dry within 4 hours (two coats can be applied in one day)
- Resistant to fading
- Cleans easily
- Coverage is 5-10m² per 1L (depending on surface porosity etc.)
- Easy application by brush, roller or airless spray
- Excellent water resistance
- This versatile paint can also be used for application on cladding, galvanized garage doors, fibre cement gutters and garden pots and wood.
- If your roof acts as a catchment for drinking water, do not drink the first 3-4 catchments as they water from a freshly painted roof will taste unpleasant.
- Stir Dulux RoofGuard well before use.
- Do not apply to directly unprimed galvanized surfaces
- Do not paint over mold-affected areas, first treat the affected area.
Dulux Roofguard comes in a range of popular roof shades, but should not be tinted. Dulux offers a 5 year guarantee on the Roofguard paint (under normal usage and exposure).