January 29, 2015
Dirt Barrier Paint
Wall & All is immensely durable and cleanable pure acrylic emulsion sheen paint for both interior and exterior use. This paint contains a distinctive Dirt Barrier formulation that inhibits the growth of mold and fungus on your exterior walls, whilst offering superior resistance to dirt. It is water-based PVA containing Teflon for superior toughness with a unique suede sheen finish.
Uses for Plascon Wall & All:
- To be applied directly to new and previously painted surfaces like plaster, concrete and wood (including various building boards).
- It can also be applied to correctly primed gypsum plaster, galvanized steel and mild steel.
Features of Plascon Wall & All:
- No primer is required when using this paint on most surfaces
- Unique Dirt Barrier formulation that protects exterior walls
- Superior extensive dirt resistance
- Excellent durability
- A beautiful suede sheen finish
- Multi-surface adhesion
- Promotes protection against growth of mold and fungus
- Extensive fade-resistant colour range
- Resistant to alkali
- 7 Year Guarantee
- Spreading rate of 9m² for each liter
- Available in white, standard colours and also in a wide range of Plascon Inspired Colour expression tints.
- Non Flammable
- For best results, apply with a method brush, roller or airless spray
- Thinning is not recommended
- Drying time (touch dry) is 30 minutes
- Metal surfaces must be primed as recommended