January 29, 2015
This tough satin sheen finish enamel contains Polytough™, a unique polyurethane paint which forms a resilient protective barrier against heat & steam, both interior and exterior. It is also stain and chip resistant and is an extremely tough quality product that offers excellent protection for walls and trimming work.
- With a spread rate of 9 m² /ℓ, Velvaglo is ideal for wall surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms, as well as furniture and doors. But do take into consideration that the practical spreading rate might vary, depending on the surface you are painting, as well as the tools you use (brush /roller etc).
- Plascan Velvaglo creates a beautiful visual and protective finish for both interior and exterior walls and surfaces, including primed timber, cement plaster, concrete or metal. Do take note that the Plascon 7 year guarantee only applies for interior surfaces.
Features & benefits of Velvaglo:
- This tough interior & exterior paint dries to a decorative semi-gloss velvet finish.
- It is completely washable and resists staining.
- No undercoat is required once the surface is primed.
- Comes in a unique gel form and does not drip during application by brush, which allows a higher build by coat.
- Velvaglo is available in a wide range of colour in the Plascon Inspired range.
- It contains Polytough, which makes this enamel steam, heat and chip resistant.
- High opacity.
Velvaglo is ready for use as is. Stirring is not recommended as it will break the magical gel structure. If you did stir the paint, wait 8 hours before using the paint, allowing the gel to recover. This interior & exterior paint can be applied by brush or a mohair roller. Brushes and rollers can be cleaned by mineral turpentine or Polycell Brush Cleaner. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.