January 29, 2015
Mosquito Repellent Paint
Plascon Mosquito Repellent paint for both indoor and outdoor use, is a water based acrylic mosquito repellent. It has a Matt finish with a spread rate of 9m² / l (the practical spreading rate will depend on the condition of the surface being painted). This interior and exterior paint comes in white and pastel tint bases.
Uses for Mosquito Repellent Paint:
- Perfect for painting walls and ceilings.
- Suitable for applying on prepared new plaster, porous brickwork, concrete and different types of building boards.
- Perfect as a finishing coat on thoroughly primed and undercoated metal and wood.
Features and benefits of Mosquito Repellent Paint:
- SABS testing revealed that surfaces treated with this product recorded 99% less landings by Aedes Aegypti mosquitos.
- Smooth Matt Finish
- High opacity
- Easy application (brush & roller)
- Repels mosquitos for up to 3 years
- Low VOC
- Non flammable
Tips & general info:
- Best applied by Method Brush, roller or airless spray.
- Thinning is not recommended for this product.
- Cleans with water
- Drying time: Touch dry 30 min, Dry to handle 1 hour, Overcoating 1 hour