January 29, 2015
Paint For Non Slip Areas
Plascon Grip Additive is a non-slip additive for floor coatings, both interior and exterior, like stoep enamel. It is designed to provide a better grip and reduce slipperiness of wet surfaces, by adding a non-slip roughness to a painted floor or stoep.
Uses for Plascon Interior Grip Additive:
- Improves grip during wet conditions by adding rough anti-slip texture to floors.
Features & benefits of Plascon Interior Grip Additive:
- Creates a rough surface to concrete flooring
- Improves adhesion
- Easy to mix into paint (powder)
- Non slip additive
Tips for mixing & application:
- To make mixing the additive powder into the paint easier, remove about 10% of the paint can content before mixing the grip additive into the paint slowly.
- Stir into paint with a flat paddle.
- Use 20 grams of additive for every one liter of paint.
- Apply with method brush or roller.
- Easily cleans with water