January 28, 2015
UV Resistant Exterior Paint
Plascon Nuroof Cool has a unique formulation called Enviroshield™. This is a giant leap forward in green technology which combines performance with visual splendor and saves cost. This exterior paint is a low sheen finish with a spread rate of 6 m2/ℓ (Spread rate may differ due to the condition of the surface being painted). Plascon Nuroof Cool is available in 16 colours. Plascon Nuroof Cool is a premium quality UV-resistant water-based acrylic roof coating, perfect for exterior use.
Uses of Plascon Nuroof Cool:
- Can be used on galvanized roofs (corrugated & IBR), asbestos & fibre-cement roofs (both smooth tiles and profiled sheets).
- Can be used on roofs with granular tiles (stone chip, sand and unpainted cement tiles).
- Can be used on cladding, galvanized garage doors, down pipes and gutters.
Features & benefits of Plascon Nuroof Cool exterior paint:
- Highly UV-resistant & extremely durable as a weather resistant coating.
- Cools the interior of your home by up to 8%.
- Comes with a 12 year Product Quality Guarantee.
- Reduces greenhouse gasses.
- Easy application by brush, roller or airless spray.
- Fast drying time (dries in one hour)
- Clean with water
- Leads to energy saving (reduced need for cooling).
- The coating has a minimum TSR (Total Solar Reflectance) of 30%.
Nuroof Cool should not be diluted, it is ready for use as is and is available in 5 ℓ & 20 ℓ. All surfaces must be clean and completely dry before painting the surface.