January 26, 2015
UV Protected Roof Paint
Dulux Roofguard is a specialized paint for roofs to provide excellent protection against our climate in South Africa on all types of roof surfaces. This product contains Solarflex* which not only ensures UV protection, but also protects against weather damage.
Features & benefits:
- High quality acrylic finish
- Excellent adhesion (also resists peeling and flaking) to galvanized steel, fibre cement and cement roof tiles
- Solarflex – Colour fade and UV Resistant
- Hard dry within 4 hours (two coats can be applied in one day)
- Resistant to fading
- Cleans easily
- Coverage is 5-10m² per 1L (depending on surface porosity etc.)
- Easy application by brush, roller or airless spray
- Excellent water resistance
- This versatile paint can also be used for application on cladding, galvanized garage doors, fibre cement gutters and garden pots and wood.
- If your roof acts as a catchment for drinking water, do not drink the first 3-4 catchments as they water from a freshly painted roof will taste unpleasant.
- Stir Dulux RoofGuard well before use.
- Do not apply to directly unprimed galvanized surfaces
- Do not paint over mold-affected areas, first treat the affected area.
Dulux Roofguard comes in a range of popular roof shades, but should not be tinted. Dulux offers a 5 year guarantee on the Roofguard paint (under normal usage and exposure).
[cta headline=”Get advice to fit your needs and budget ” buttontext=”Contact Us” buttonlink=”https://www.pro-painting.co.za/contact” ] Call us today for advice that suits your specific Painting and Renovation needs and budget. Our team will advise you on the best possible solutions for your particular applications or renovations. [/cta]